Ordean-East Middle School Conferences October 8, 10, 14 and 16 Pick-A-Time will be open for scheduling September 24, 2013
Conference Scheduling Directions
Follow the directions below to get to the Pick–A-Time program. Pick-A-Time is not an Infinite Campus feature it is an independent internet program. Google pickatime; under the Pick-A-Time site select Find Your School; type in Ordean-East Middle School; select Ordean-East Middle School:
Register (new users)
1. Enter your email address and click "Login/Create Account".
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
1. You will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page.
2. Click on a square to schedule that time
3. You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter in the name of your student.
4. Click on “Create Appointment”.
5. Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with.
· You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
· If you want to make changes to your schedule you can click on the “Your Schedule” link, OR you can login at any other time with your email and password.
If you have any questions, please call Margaret in the office 336-8940 Ext. 4114.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have two or more children at the school with the SAME teacher
1. Register / Sign In with one parent’s name and email address and register.
2. Schedule the first student’s conference time, and log out of scheduler.
3. Register / Sign In with the second parent’s name and email address and register. If you do not have a second email address you would like to use, simply use the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Schedule the second student’s conference time and log out of the scheduler.