Ordean-East Middle School
Ordean-East Middle School will be a welcoming community that nurtures the development of young citizens of the world. We will foster and challenge all students to realize their potential as confident and productive members of our community and global society.
Our students will be provided opportunities to:
· Experience a curriculum that builds academic skill and encourages personal growth.
· Develop skills and habits to become lifelong learners and critical thinkers.
· Demonstrate how their decisions impact themselves, their community, and the world.
Our staff will support our students by:
· Providing a safe, responsive, and challenging learning environment.
· Recognizing and valuing diversity.
Our educators will focus on our students' needs by:
· Ensuring equal opportunities for learning.
Our school leadership will support students by:
· Taking a collaborative approach to decision making.
· Aligning site initiatives with the Duluth Public School District's vision and goals.
School Information >